The Local Food Business & Labor Development Working Group met on Tuesday September 6th from 6-8pm.
Location: DCRA, 1100 4th Street SW, 2nd Floor Conference Room
- Brief Background on DCFPC – Director can present for those who may not have attended the first meeting
- Reports and comments on Standing Strategic Issue Areas & Goals for Working Group (FPC Director will assist with facilitation).
- Reports of Co-Chairs of the Working Group (what will the meeting cover and in what format)
- Introduce what the working group is and try to set expectations.
- Understanding what the public perception of the working group is and what is expected of us.
- Set priorities for the near-medium term, especially (a) laying the foundation of the larger food economy report; and (b) at least one other priority that we think is feasible given our lack of human and financial capital.
- Discuss public goals – near and medium.
- Member Announcements
- Public announcements, go around the table or room
- Next Meeting – Announce Date & Time