The goals of the Sustainable Food Procurement Working Group ware included in the adopted Strategic Plan of the DCFPC. Meetings will typically take place on the second Tuesday of every month from 6-8pm, but may shift due to holidays. Specific meeting dates and locations will be posted on www.open-dc.gov and on the calendar page of this website. Please check back for more details.
Sustainable Food Procurement Working Group – NEXT MEETING
Wednesday Nov DATE TBA 2017
Meeting Topic: TBD
Questions may be submitted in advance to email@example.com (please include “Sustainable Procurement Working Group” in the email title) or to @dcfoodpolicy on Twitter. They may also be written out on the index cards provided to the audience at the beginning of the meeting. Questions will be selected and read by Food Policy Council Members as time allows and the rest will be submitted to appropriate parties via email.
Spike Mendelsohn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Moore, Chair email@example.com
- Sustainable Procurement Meeting Notes Sept 2017 – Good Food Procurement Program
- Friends of the Earth Oakland Study Presentation Sept 2017
- Sustainable Food Procurement Working Group Meeting Notes Jan 2017 – Good Food Purchasing Policy
- Sustainable Food Procurement Working Group Meeting Notes Nov 2016 – Healthy Tots Procurement
- Sustainable Food Procurement Working Group Meeting Notes Sept 2016 – School Food Procurement